ad

ad

0
Arianne Bautista has already modeled for several events and has done quite a number of commercials. 

BASIC INFORMATION:
  • Full name:  Arianne Angeli Bautista
  • Nick name:  Arianne
  • Social Media accounts:
    • Facebook: Arianne Bautista (fanpage)
    • Twitter: siarianneyan
    • Instagram: siarianneyan
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 lbs
  • Date of Birth: Sept. 1, 1993
  • Place of Birth: Quezon City
  • Parents: Marina & Angelito Bautista
  • Siblings: Jerome & Maan Bautista
  • Zodiac sign: Virgo
  • Motto in Life: Success is dependent on effort.
  • Describe yourself in 5 words: Simple, Bubbly, Traveller, Determined, Goal-oriented
  • General interest/s and Hobby/ies: Driving, travelling
  • Any fear: horror movies :p
FAVORITES:
  • Expression/s: none
  • Food: any but my comfort food is siomai & chocolates
  • Color: red & yellow
  • Pet: none
  • Past time: hanging out with friends
  • Drink: i drink lots of water everyday
  • Fruits: apples
  • Vegetable/s: any
  • Band: up dharma down, backstreet boys, coldplay, the script, maroon five
  • Cartoon character: mickey mouse
  • Male singer: John Mayer, Martin Nievera
  • Female singer: Katy Perry, Rihanna, Katherine Mcphee, Sarah Geronimo
  • Actors: Leonardo Dicaprio, Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, John Lloyd Cruz
  • Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie, Marian Rivera, Bea Alonzo
  • Movies: Harry Potter movies, A walk to remember, Armageddon, Hunger Games movies, Iron man movies, twilight movies
  • Subject: history
  • Showbiz Friends: thea tolentino, dominic roque, jeremy marquez, rico blanco, jim paredes,
  • Sport/s: Volleyball, wakeboarding
  • TV shows: breaking bad, gossip girl
TEKKIE SIDE: 
  • Phone: Iphone 5
  • Android or iOS: ios7.1
  • Favorite game app: Candy crush, plants vs. zombies
  • Other gadgets: iPad mini, dslr - canon 600d, macbook pro
BASIC Q & A:
  • Why did you enter showbusiness? What's your first plan in entering showbiz?
    • Acting is really my craft, i love to please people by entertaining them through my talents. before, i was a professional events model and a commercial and print ad model.
  • What's your ultimate dream? What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
    • My ultimate dream is to be a pilot ever since I finished BS-Tourism at UST. But on the other side, I realized that I also love to act and to be seen on tv. When i auditioned on the last screening stage, the big bosses were there like Kuya Germs & Ms. Gozon, which makes my confidence boosts more since they were the ones who handpicked us, out of hundreds who auditioned. And eventually, my 1st project with GMA was so quick. I just signed my contract in December 2013, and they already entrusted me to host during the Countdown to 2014 last January. So i said to myself that this industry is really for me.
  • What's your dream project?
    • My dream project is to have a lead role in a movie about woman empowerment. And to be paired in a project with Gerald Anderson.
  • With so many actors in the Philippine showbiz industry, what makes you different?
    • Each and everyone of us has unique characteristics. Thus, I can be different from them by being just me. Im naturally cheerful and bubbly that might like by the masses. Im a versatile person that Im open to anything that the management would suggest me to change or do in order for me to get great projects. And they say, 'nothing great is achieved without enthusiasm', and thats what I've been doing ever since i have a goal, I'm enthusiastic in everything i do.
  • If you weren't an actress today, what do you think you would have been?
    • A pilot & a businesswoman
PERSONAL LIFE AND CAREER:
  • How are you in front and back of the camera? What are the usual things you do at home?
    • I can be as flexible as I can be in front of the camera. Im a simple person with 'mababaw ang kaligayahan' at the back of the camera. At home, I usually sleep or just surfing the net. My friends usually call me 'antukin' because i sleep easily. haha!
  • Most embarassing moment/s so far?
    • When I slipped on the catwalk stage. it was a bad fall where everyone in the event saw how my feet glide that my whole body fell completely on the floor.
  • How do you handle pressures?
    • I totally agree about the cliche 'grace under pressure'. i would handle it with presence of my mind so that i can achieve the confidence i needed.
  • How do you handle detractors? Online bashers?
    • Bashers might be inevitable but i think the best way to handle it is just to ignore them and just prove to them that i aint the person they thought of.
  • What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
    • I think, that challenge is still ongoing now in my life which is handling my own business.
  • What is your most unforgettable moment / experience?
    • My unforgettable moment so far was when i did cliff jumping in boracay. it was an extreme experience where i stayed in the air for 6 seconds, downward. haha!
  • What is your biggest frustration? Your biggest regret?
    • My biggest frustration is dancing, but I'm still trying to work on that.
  • What do you do if you have no work?
    • Resting at home and watching movies
  • Many Filipino stars invest in property. What are your investments so far?
    • I considered my own car (honda civic) as an investment. I haven't buy a house yet but thats my next target.
  •  Showbiz doesn't always last forever. Any alternative plans?
    • I will still continue with my restaurant business and will study flying to be a pilot
SLUMBOOK QUESTIONS:
  • Who is your showbiz crush?
    • Gerald Anderson & Aljur Abrenica
  • Who is your first love?
    • Non-showbiz
  • What are the characteristics of your ideal guy/girl?
    • A for effort. I'll be head over heels for a guy who would exert full effort for me, just like in the movies, fairy tale surprises. Also, I want a guy who is 'madiskarte' in life.
  • What do you consider your marrying age? Why?
    • 28, because I want to be the sweetest wife for 2 years and counting. And I want to be an ideal mom when I get 30.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight? Why? Or Why not?
    • No, because i usually get attracted to guys with great personality, not with looks.
DEEPER THOUGHTS AS AN ARTIST
  • Would you consider yourself successful?
    • Honestly, not yet but i consider myself lucky to be part of the GMA Artist Center. I consider myself lucky because i have my family's and friends' full support and i know that they will be there for me no matter what.
  • How do you want to be remembered in this industry?
    • I want to be remembered as a successor of hope to everyone. Because there was a moment in my life where I want to give up and thought that i don't have any purpose in life. I felt so down and depressed. I had this life crisis where i really don't know what to do, that i really cant be good at anything. Ive been praying so hard to God if he could give me a path to start my life right. Ive been talking to people and asking some advices. Until an agent (from commercials) called and asked me if i can drop by at GMA to audition. I tried and fortunately, i got in. Hence, I think God answered my prayers by letting me know that this is my path, the showbiz industry. Indeed, everything happens for a reason.
  • As an artist, what do you think is your contribution to our country?
    • My contribution would be the simplest way as possible, to be a role model to everyone. I want to inspire every individual to never stop believing. in the future, i might make a campaign about it. I believe, you might be a nobody this time, but you'll never know when is your time to step up. Because everything will fall into place at the right time.
  • How do you see yourself ten years from now? What do you think you're doing?
    • I'm seeing myself as a successful entrepreneur, actress, and a pilot. As an entrepreneur, I might have restaurants and salons. And hopefully to have my own clothing line. And Im hungry of learning something new. So i guess 10 years from now, I'm still nourishing my craft. Lastly, as a pilot, maybe I might have travelled to several countries that I've been wanting go. All I an say is when you dream, you dream big. :)

Post a Comment

 
Top