ad

ad

0
Julius Gareza or Julz is the adorable chinito with a ready smile ready to greet with an experienced model having worked at hotdog commercials at a young age.

BASIC INFORMATION:
  • Full name: Julius Danielle A. Gareza
  • Nick name: Julz
  • Social Media accounts:
    • Facebook  Julius Danielle A. Gareza
    • Twitter @juliusdanielle
    • InstagramJulzGareza
  • Height: 5’ 4”
  • Weight: 126.2 lbs
  • Date of Birth: march 23, 2000
  • Place of Birth: Q. C.
  • Parents: Percival M. Gareza, Elsie A. Gareza
  • Siblings: Gio Gareza, Renz Gareza
  • Zodiac sign: Aries
  • Motto in Life: Enjoy life while we are young.
  • Describe yourself in 5 words: Cute, Chinito, Bubbly, Friendly & Lovable
  • General interest/s and Hobby/ies: Acting, Singing and Dancing / Basketball, Computer games 
  • Any fear: Heights
FAVORITES:
  • Expression/s: Yo!
  • Food: Burger steak, Pizza, Fried Chicken
  • Color: Purple, Blue
  • Pet: None
  • Past time: Basketball, Watching cartoons
  • Drink: Milk Tea addict
  • Fruits: Apple, ripe papaya with condense milk
  • Vegetable/s: Chop suey, squash, okra
  • Band: All time low
  • Cartoon character: Naruto, One piece
  • Male singer: A.J. Rafael
  • Female singer: Leah Mc Fall, Sarah Geronimo
  • Actors: John Lloyd Cruz
  • Actress: Marian Rivera
  • Movies: Hunger Games, Twilight, Harry Potter
  • Subject: Science 
  • Showbiz Friends: IkingMagundayao, Kokoy de Santos, Jerould Aceron, Nash Aguas
  • Sport/s: Basketball, Boxing
  • TV shows: Showtime
TEKKIE SIDE:
  • Phone: Samsung S3
  • Android or iOS: Android
  • Favorite game app: Flappy Bird
EASY QUESTIONS:
  • Why did you enter showbusiness? What's your first plan in entering showbiz?
    • I entered showbiz when I was 7 yrs old as a commercial model. My dad brought me to the of a baby powder commercial and we were happily surprised that I got support role considering that it was my 1st vtr only. As of now I’ve done almost 50 commercials either as support or lead role .  I think I’m lucky in commercials. When I was 8 yrs old we tried to audition for teleserye and my first role was the young Diether Ocampo in Maligno of ABS-CBN. I got the role of Pingas in Amaya of GMA 7 and several projects of TV5. I also did  two stage plays at Dulaang U.P. These were  Single Brown Female & Titus Andronicus w/ great actors Tito Bembol Rocco & Sharmaine Buencamino.
  • What's your ultimate dream?
    • To become a successful actor like John Lloyd Cruz.
  • What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
    • When I got the role of young Potpot in the Indiefilm Potpot because everyone who watched the movie said that my acting there was very good making the producers of Potpot gave me the lead role in their next project Daniel. And now I am singer with Sugar High .  
  • What's your dream project?
    • A role that I can bring out my acting ability.
  • With so many singers in the Philippine showbiz industry, what makes you different?
    • We are the youngest boyband in the country.
  • If you weren't a singer today, what do you think you would have been?
    • Actor
PERSONAL LIFE AND CAREER:
  • How are you in front and back of the camera? What are the usual things you do at home?
    • Simple, bubbly and down to earth.
  • Most embarassing moment/s so far?
    • When I was 9 yrs old riding the space shuttle in E.K. Since I have fear of heights, I peed on my pants when the roller coaster made the big turn.  
  • How do you handle pressures?
    • Nail biting hahaha!
  • How do you handle detractors? Online bashers? Etc?
    • Ignore them
  • What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
    • I think in auditions of teleserye.
  • What is your biggest frustration? Your biggest regret?
    • Not to go to a regular school, since I’m on home school arrangement due to my work.
  • What do you do if you have no work?
    • Play sports and do my school assingnmets.  
  • Many Filipino stars invest in property. What are your investments so far?
    • My dad put it in antique shop and on my mom’s medicines; she has been on dialisys for the past 4 yrs because of kidney problem.
  • Showbiz doesn't always last forever. Any alternative plans?
    • Get college degree or become a Chef.
SLUMBOOK QUESTIONS:
  • Who is your showbiz crush?
    • Julia Baretto, Ashley Samson, Janella Salvador
  • Who is your first love?
    • ArizaVillareal
  • What are the characteristics of your ideal girl?
    • Simple.
  • What do you consider your marrying age? Why?
    • I don’t know yet.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight? Why? Or Why not?
    • Yes because It’s happened to me already lol
  • What will you say if you saw your ex?
    • Hi!
DEEPER THOUGHTS AS AN ARTIST:
  • Would you consider yourself successful?
    • Yes because I’m lucky that at very young age I’ve done many projects already considering that too many young people are dreaming of entering showbiz.
  • How do you want to be remembered in this industry?
    • A humble and good actor that can do what ever role is given to me. 
  • As an artist, what do you think is your contribution to our country?
    • Entertaining people and obey the law. 
  • How do you see yourself ten years from now? What do you think you're doing?
    • A famous actor or successful businessman.
Thank you for reading this post! If you like this post, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Invite us to your events and gatherings for a write-up or coverage: press/blog conferences, product launching, food tasting, demonstrations, exhibits, advocacy events, etc. If you have something to say - comments, suggestions, reactions, don't hesitate to post a comment below. For more, email us at aolionheart@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 
Top