ad

ad

0
Carlos Ysmael, III is a low booming voice - tall, brooding, mysterious and is into drums and beat boxing.

BASIC INFORMATION:
  • Full name: Carlos Renaldo  Roxas-Ysmael, III
  • Nick name: Carlos 
  • Social Media accounts:
    • Facebook Carlos Ysmael 
    • Twitter @Crlsysml
    • Instagram @carlosysmael_08
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 120 lbs (I think? Haha!)
  • Date of Birth: November 30, 1998
  • Parents: Ika Roxas, Ysmael Charlie G. Ysmael, Jr.
  • Siblings: Ysabella Ysmael, Diego Ysmael 
  • Zodiac sign: Sagittarius 
  • Motto in Life: Life is a song- sing it! 
  • Describe yourself in 5 words: Tall, tan, sporty, sweet, fun.
  • General interest/s and Hobby/ies: Interested in playing the drums. Hobby is playing basketball.
  • Any fear: Pain, death 
FAVORITES:
  • Expression/s: "yeah" "awesome"
  • Food: pizza, burger, fries, chips, cheese, BBQ
  • Color: red, black, blue
  • Pet: dogs (I have 5!)
  • Past time: playing video games 
  • Drink: coke, juice 
  • Fruits: apple, banana, orange.
  • Vegetable/s: broccoli cauliflower
  • Band: Blink 182
  • Cartoon character: Taz 
  • Male singer: Bruno Mars
  • Female singer: Jennifer Lopez 
  • Actors: Zac Effron, Taylor Lautner
  • Actress: Anne curtis, Jennifer Anniston 
  • Movies: Expendables 2, Real Steel
  • Subject: Science, Social studies
  • Showbiz Friends: Julz,Carl, Dan, Luis 
  • Sport/s: Basketball, soccer
TEKKIE SIDE:
  • Phone: iPhone
  • Android or iOS: iOS
  • Favorite game app: Real basketball
  • Other gadgets: Xbox 360 

EASY QUESTIONS:
  • Why did you enter showbusiness?
    • Didn't really plan it, it just sort of happened. I am glad I am in it...  and I like to make people/fans  happy.
  • What's your first plan in entering showbiz?
    • Just to enjoy while it's there at the same time try to give my best and hope to be  successful in the years to come. 
  • What's your ultimate dream?
    • To be in the NBA
  • What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
    • My turning point is  the launching of sugar high- it really felt like "this is it-- it's actually happening!!
  • What's your dream project?
    • Too soon to tell - am a newbie in the industry so like what I said just enjoying the moment! 
  • With so many singers in the Philippine showbiz industry, what makes you different?
    • At this point, I don't  think I can compare myself with the "great singers" out there! I can say thou that like most of them I am inspired and determined to do my best! 
  • If you weren't a singer today, what do you think you would have been?
    • A basketball player! LOL
PERSONAL LIFE AND CAREER:
  • How are you in front and back of the camera? What are the usual things you do at home?
    • You'd be surprised I like helping out in the kitchen. Cook or bake simple stuff w my mom. I play xbox w my little brother Diego. Harass my sister Bella! Hahaha! Play basketball with neighbors.
  • How do you handle pressures?
    • I pray a lot! I ask my parents  for guidance or advice.
  • How do you handle detractors? Online bashers? Etc?
    • "wala lang" --- LOL! can't please everybody
  • What was the toughest challenge you had to face? 
    • So far, stepping up with balancing school and showbizness- Am trying.
  • What is your biggest frustration? Your biggest regret?
    • Hmmm. Maybe I wish I had more time with my lolo who passed away a few years back. 
  • Many Filipino stars invest in property. What are your investments so far?
    • I leave this to my parents at least for now. Am only 15 so my parents would know best but...
  • Showbiz doesn't always last forever. Any alternative plans? 
    • If you will ask me- investing my time on education as I still   go to a regular school and have a long way to go because of k12! Lol! 
SLUMBOOK QUESTIONS:
  • Who is your showbiz crush? 
    • Who doesn't love Anne Curtis?! (Weird thou she looks like my sister!) 
  • Who is your first love?
    • A girl in school.
  • What are the characteristics of your ideal guy (you're looking up to)?
    • For example... (guy in showbiz) justine timberlake - started at a young age and worked it out to be where he is now! Awesome! Super determined and passionate about the job! Idol! 
  • What do you consider your marrying age? Why?
    • My dad got married to mom at 34 so that's my peg! Haha! 
  • Do you believe in love at first sight? Why? Or Why not?
    • Maybe- hasn't happened yet to me. Lol!
  • What will you say if you saw your ex?
    • Hey! (Hug her) 
DEEPER THOUGHTS AS AN ARTIST
  • Would you consider yourself successful? How do you want to be remembered in this industry? 
    • Successful doesn't always mean having a lot of money, sometimes I think being happy and liking what you do is already a success. (This is what my mom tells us! All the time! )
  • As an artist, what do you think is your contribution to our country? 
    • Again. Just starting in the scene so I'd like to say I would like  to reach out to the people thru our songs- somehow would make them forget their worries. putting to good use my being a celebrity - by being a good example  to the youth. Thats my small way in helping the country.
  • How do you see yourself ten years from now? What do you think you're doing? 
    • I'll be 25 by then so hopefully still in the business and maybe an entrepreneur too! Mostly, happy in whatever am into, that's pretty much what my definition of being successful is anyway! 
Thank you for reading this post! If you like this post, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Invite us to your events and gatherings for a write-up or coverage: press/blog conferences, product launching, food tasting, demonstrations, exhibits, advocacy events, etc. If you have something to say - comments, suggestions, reactions, don't hesitate to post a comment below. For more, email us at aolionheart@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 
Top